🥳 Mondoo 7.6 is out! This release includes improvements to asset naming and bug fixes.
New --asset-name CLI flag
The mondoo and cnspec CLIs include a new
--asset-name flag that allows you to control the name of the asset when registering with Mondoo Platform.
Fetch instance name using EC2 metadata
When connecting to instances using EC2 Instance Connect or SSM, Mondoo now identifies assets based on the instance name (from AWS metadata).
🐛 BUG FIXES
- Remove deprecated
mondoo scansyntax from the deprecated Mondoo policies to prevent failures on Mondoo Client 7.x.
- Fix warnings when scanning Kubernetes clusters.
- Update invalid credential message from the Slack provider to mention Slack.
- Improve the warning in the
kernelresource when running on an unsupported platform.
- Add missing Google Workspaces, Slack, and Okta scan examples to the Workstation integration page.
- Update the suggested policies during the Kubernetes integration setup to include the latest Mondoo and NSA Kubernetes policies.
- Remove references to Windows from the Ubuntu integration page.
- Lower memory usage in the Kubernetes admission controller.
- Skip scanning events in the Kubernetes admission controller when only the managedFields changed.