Mondoo empowers DevOps and security practitioners to find and fix security and compliance of their infrastructure throughout the development lifecycle.
With the Mondoo, you can:
- ASSESS - Leverage out-of-the-box policies to quickly adopt best practice security standards.
- DISCOVER - Find vulnerabilities and misconfigurations in real-time.
- BUILD - Integrate security into every phase of the software development.
- COLLABORATE - Automate manual security processes to unite DevOps and Security teams with a common goal.
Security and compliance testing for any Infrastructure
Misconfigurations and unpatched vulnerabilities pose the biggest risk to the technology, infrastructure, and services that power your business.
Mondoo provides out-of-the-box automated security and compliance testing for all of your business-critical infrastructure including:
- Public Cloud - AWS, Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud
- Private Cloud - VMware (vCenter / ESXi)
- Kubernetes - Kubernetes clusters (EKS, GKE, AKS, self-managed) and Kubernetes manifests
- Containers - Container registries (ECR, ACR, GCR, Harbor, Docker Hub) and Docker containers
- Servers and Endpoints - Linux, Windows, and macOS
- SaaS services - Microsoft 365 and Google Workspace
- Software Supply Chain - GitHub, GitLab, Jenkins, Azure DevOps Pipelines, CircleCI, and more
- SSL/TLS Certificates
Integrate security into every phase of the change process
Use Mondoo to find and fix security vulnerabilities and misconfigurations before they reach production. Mondoo helps you by:
- Testing your infrastructure and services as you build and automate
- Integrating into your CI/CD pipeline to test every change against your policies
- Enabling continuous compliance and security across all your environments
To get started, check out our Setup Mondoo guide and sign up for a free Mondoo account, or jump into any of our technology tracks.
Be sure to join us in the Mondoo Community Slack and let us know how we can help you on your journey!